- Club Meeting March 26, 2019
- FMFC Swapmeet March 31, 2019
- Club Meeting April 30, 2019
- Caravans Restricted Boundary May 8, 2019 – May 15, 2019
- Fly-In May 19, 2019
- CAA Permission to operate above 400ft and CAA FPV Exemption
- CAA issue exemption for Control Line Model Aeroplane Flight Within Flight Restriction Zones March 12, 2019
- All Party Parliamentary Group for General Aviation and the BMFA Working together March 11, 2019
- 2019 Scale Indoor RC Nationals Date Change
- DfT publishes amendments to the Air Navigation Order. 20/2/2019
Last Tuesday of the Month at The Bell Buckland Dinham. May to Sept at the Flying Field weather permitting. Next Meeting Tuesday 29th January 2019.
Annual General Meeting Tuesday 19th November 2019 commencing at 20:00 at The Bell Inn Buckland Dinham.
Restricted Envelope I/C Days
Flying TimesMon-Sat 09:00-1900 IC
Mon-Sat 09:00 to dusk EP
Sun 10:00-1700 IC and EP
Sun 1700-Dusk EP Quiet Flight only
25 December 2017
Electric Only Flying Days
Recent Posts: Frome Model Flying Club
Membership for 2019 became due on January 1st, members who have not renewed both Club and BMFA membership may no longer fly at the field until they have renewed both. 2019 Membership form is available here.
The ground at the flying site is getting increasingly soft, so would members please not drive into the field, but until further notice park on the approach roads at either entrance, so that we do not damage the surface.